What’s the biggest financial risk for a service provider?
That’s right: toll-fraud.
If you’ve already implemented all the Metaswitch security best practices, and you’re still concerned about toll-fraud, then I have some good news. I’ve been working with TransNexus who have an excellent cloud-based solution for detecting and automatically blocking toll-fraud, and I am delighted to announce that Award Consulting can now offer this product as a managed, turn-key service to our clients.
What does that mean?
- We will configure your Metaswitch to communicate with the cloud-based application (ClearIP).
- We will agree with you some standard rules to apply to detect fraud in your network.
- We will configure ClearIP according to the rules we agreed.
- You can sleep well, knowing that your network is being monitored and protected from these issues.
How does it work?
- We establish a SIP connection over the internet to ClearIP, and send all inbound and outbound calls through ClearIP for analysis.
- ClearIP analyzes the outbound call patterns for likely toll-fraud – including targeted number pumping, fast traffic pumping, slow traffic pumping, and others.
- We will handle all the initial configuration and ongoing management of the service for you – you don’t need to learn how to use a new system, we’ll take care of it for you.
How can I sign up?
We haven’t launched this service yet, but if you’re interested please fill out the contact form and we will contact you with more information as the details are finalized.